22.12.08

Prayer Brigade

As I was fooling around with Yanah's picture albums yesterday, she kinda thought that I am not busy with my "paperworks" in the office. And so she had tagged me with this one. Not that I'm blaming her, but at first I think the topic that she will tag me at will be about LOVE. Lol. But, eventually, it is a sensitive topic that I have to rattle first my brain yesterday before I come up with something to write here. And so the "tagged" topic continues.







JEN'S PRAYER FOR THE 2010 ELECTIONS..

Let us bow down our heads and put ourselves in the presence of our Lord. Dear Lord God, I praise and thank you for the opportunity that you had given me to air out my concerns about my country. God, thank you for the wonderful place that you had provided for my family back in the Philippines and the blessings that you are pouring out to us. I know that I am not worthy of these all, but I am willing to serve you with all my might here in my new world oh God. Thank you also for the work that you had provided for me and my Dad which fulfills all the needs of our family.God, please clear out all the doubts in the minds of my fellow Filipino people and vote only the leader who will be responsible and efficient for our country. May this chosen leader serve to his / her country well and provide our country a more prosperous economy. May you give this next leader peace of mind and please guide this next leader oh Lord in his/her acts to be able to make our country a better place to live in. In Jesus' name, AMEN.


Very brief right? But those things I think were the most important factors that I have to pray for. And so, I have to tag this also to 3 persons..right?hmmm...let me see...:D

1 . ate camille

2. sis maRu (sfc)

3. bro. rey (sfc)

Thanks..thanks :)


3 comments:

yAnaH said...

toinkz toinkz.....
welcome sa blogosphere...

hehehehe

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

tenchu..hehe...gudlak n lng sken sa pagme-maintain..:))

yAnaH said...

tamad ka eh! hahaha