25.8.09

Win-dang

I have loved you only in my mind. But I know that there will come a time.,You'd feel this feeling I have inside. I'm a hopeless romantic is what they say falling in and out of love just like a play. Memorizing each line I still don't know what to say........
Call me "feelingera", call me "alice in wonderland, or Wendy" for I always daydream. Call me stupid and crazy. I won't get bothered. I've been acting kinda' dumb lately. He's been acting kinda' stupid also (so what's the difference?). I don't know if its me or its him. But I can particularly say that its us. Yeah, I've been fooling myself lately, and he had been fooling me also. I've been thinking about stuffs that I know will not happen EVER in the real life. I know I've always prevented myself away from this feeling. I know I've made excessive, destructive and countless ways to ignore these feelings that is starting to get built inside my system. The only thing that I forgot to do is to put that big sign in front of my head which says:
" Don't fall in love too easily , or don't fall in love too soon"

I was thinking about these things when a friend brought me back to reality. I have seen her talking to me and telling me things. But I really don't have any idea about what she is talking about by that time. Then she asked me: "San na tayo magpupunta ngayon?". I just replied- stupidly: "Ewan ko, hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko" She just rolled her eyes and then dragged me to walk. She looked me quizzically and then began talking again : "Ang layo ng sagot mo bakla..." . I just smiled, and shook my head.

I was feeling a bit pale since this morning. I don't know if its because of my emotional problems or because of my lack of sleep these past few days. I don't know really. I even don't know what to do next or if I have to do anything about it. Yeah, I've been seeking advices about it. But I know that advices will remain as it is if I won't do anything about it.

Its now 3am here, I'd just rather go to sleep than to think about it.

Entry from my Journal: dated; March 23, 2009

10 comments:

2ngaw said...

nosebleed na naman mare, ano ka ba?!!! low blood na ako, tama naman na....lolzz

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

*CM
HAHAHAH...
LOW BLOOD DIN AKO NG PANAHON NA YAN PARE...
GANTIHAN LANG...
=))

Superjaid said...

teka teka..*punas ilong*
wait meron pa..*punas ulit*

wooh!di ko kinaya to sis, low blood na rin ako tulad ni kuya cm,hahaha

poging (ilo)CANO said...

penge tisyu bebe...

Ken said...

haha..nabasa ko ang plurk mo, hindi buntis ah! nahihilo lang! hehehe kulit. in lab ka lang

eMPi said...

ENGLISH... paki-translate naman... :)

Dhianz said...

oo nga... nosebleed again?... ganyan tlgah nagagawa nang inlab noh... sabi nga ni Marc... traslate pls. lolz =)

nde koh alam hihiritz koh eh.. nosebleed post moh eh... ahehe... nde.. nde na gumagana yutakz koh.. past midnight nah... nag-plurk kb? nde kitah nakitah... kc nde akoh nag-plurk.. lolz..

akoh atah wala kong ginagawa sa pagn-araw araw na buhay koh kundi mag-daydream... iba't ibang klaseng lab story na ata na-create nang yutakz koh.. puwede na akoh gumawa nang novel... madramang novel.. tsk! lolz..

true minsan kapag wala ka sarili moh eh ang layo nagn sinasagot moh sa tanong... kc lumilipad na lang yutakz moh...

pag inlab tlgah... but.. eniweiz... walah namang imposible devah... w/ God everythin' is possible.. juz sayin'... ingatz. Godbless! -di

gilbert said...

naku, ingles, nagdurugo ang ilong ko...

hehe

salamat sa welcome back.. parang ang tagal kong nawala eh noh?

JayCee said...

Okay..nakakarelate ako.. okay.. hahaha!!

Yuck mag explain sistur!! Alam mo na yun!

JayCee said...

Okay..nakakarelate ako.. okay.. hahaha!!

Yuck mag explain sistur!! Alam mo na yun!