30.8.09

Song of my soul

Hmmm. I've heard this song last Area Assembly ng SFC. Yeah very much Catholic pa din ako. (yung nabasa nyo last time was written on purpose of spoof lang). Share ko lang sa inyo. ^^, Gotta go! Lots of works to do for today!






Here I am, an empty soul
Walking all alone through my life
Here I am, a lost soul
Looking for a place where I can hide
And find refuge, my long long peace
and all alse that will put my restless soul at ease.

So come my Lord, calm my heart
Pacify the sea that has been tearing me apart
Oh come my Lord, calm my soul
Take me in Yours arms and make me whole my Lord

Here I am, still searching for the place
That every person calls home
Here my prayer, here my song
For only unto You do I belong
I've searched so hard all my life through
For love that I know I will only find in You

3 comments:

gilbert said...

new look ah... mas gusto ko to... hehehe

Dhianz said...

lab d' lyrics... pero dehinz koh mapakinggan d2 sa laffy taffy koh... pakinggan koh mamaya sa imac nang ate koh... nde atah akoh nakakapag-plurk lately ah.. laterz na lang manguletz don.. ingatz...*hugz*... nasobrahan atah akoh nang Z.. lolz. Godbless! -di

Dhianz said...

finally napakinggan koh... dehinz mag-work yung you tube though.. pero napakinggan koh sa music playlist moh... ahlab d' song... ganda nang lyrics.. and sarap pakinggan ang music... ang sarap den sabayan... lab it... thanks for sharin' this... ingatz lagi kayo ni tortol mo sis jenskee... naki-tortol.. haha.. laterz.. Godbless! -di