1.2.09

Singlehood



Me,being single for about two years and some "time" has its own advantages,lots of grievances and occasional tear-jerking moments. But, now, as I face the real world's struggles in life,crossed paths with few different people who embarked some things in my heart - I can say that I am happy and contented that I had lived and loved the way I am living right now.

Right after that terrible break-up I felt all so depressed. And it hurts so much that I can never imagine myself falling in love again. A big "NO" it is if you'll gonna ask me if I also attempted for suicide, but basically not eating and sleeping for quite some days is almost "getting there". It hurts like hell to know that:

one day you just woke up that you are single again, to know that the one person to whom you entrusted your heart had officially made it break into pieces. To know that your special someone had successfully ruined your life which he once made magical and almost, (almost I am saying) perfect. To know that you have to finally wake up from that dream of you and him / her growing old with each other.

But upon leaving my own country and spending some great time with a few different people. I had learned the value of love, and most specially the value of loving myself first before sharing that love for another person. It really takes a lot of time for someone to grow. Most specifically if you are still in-denial of the outcome of your "past relationship". Seeing and talking again with one of my exes had brought me to the conclusion that I am on the right track of life: that I have to take some time for the accomplishment of my own dreams and to deal some time improving myself, to put up that priorities list first before bumping and knowing someone who will make me fall again.

As for all my fellow singles in this world - Cheers! For we are still blessed and should not feel any desperation or despair that we don't have that better half at this time of year. Valentines doesn't mean that we have to celebrate it with that significant other, but rather, it is also a time to celebrate the beauty and gift of love with all our loved ones! :D

Be proud that you are single!:)

6 comments:

poging (ilo)CANO said...

ano ba nangyari dito sa bahay mo?nakalimutan ko tuloy isisigaw ko..amf!

what a terrible break-up.parang exiting ang story ah..paki share naman baka pwede yan sa malalana kaya ni claro konchus.

singgol ka, singgol ako...cheers!

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

haha...reserve ko na lng yan para sa mga ddting na araw..nakakatamad pa magkwento eh..haha...my kapalpakang naganap hbng nieedit ko ung code.grrr...

mabuhay ang mga singgoL..haha

yAnaH said...

nYahahahahahahA

Marlon Celso said...

People come and go, if they leave it's for a good reason. There are those who will come and break your heart only to make you stronger...Like you said, being single and has it's advantages. If there's anything i learned about love, it's the fact you have to love yourself first, because in the end. Ang sarili mo lang pwede mong mahalin ng hindi ka sasaktan.

emo si cute blogger na nagpapacute lang dito. lols!

Ycej eiram said...

Well im glad na nakamove on kana and you are all happy and content! Ako, I am still on the process of moving on and yes...it does hurt like hell...

take care jen! and I added your link already! ;)

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

Marlon

--may tama ka! everything happens for a reason..and gustuhin man natin or hindi,kailangan natin tanggapin na "the only thing that is constant are changes". (tama ba ang grammar?)..hehe

jcey...

--thanks for the add! Kaya mu yan, there's alot of guys out there so don't waste your tears for only one guy..:D..Life is beautiful and so are we..nyahaha