5.3.09

Trying to hold a CACTUS with your bare hands

At dahil may sakit ako at hindi makaisip ng mga bagay-bagay ng matino, may nagbulong saken na isang batang mataba na irepost ko itech.:). Ginawa ko tong wento na ito noong bagong dating pa lang ako dito sa "Land of the Rising smell".


I met this guy in my workplace. Being the only trainee that is just busy writing down my notes, he just completely put me aside and saud to me that I should just continue taking down those notes and he’ll teach me about everything some other time. I was extremely challenged by that time! and I do started to hate him by that rude attitude he had thrown me. So, the next day, we are still assigned to the same station. I am well prepared so i dared him to ask me about everything in that station. I managed to outgrew him so he was pleased, while, me, I was still truthfully oh so mad at him.

But, at the same time, I also grew intrigued by this guy. Maybe, I thought, I can do something to change the way he treats other people and I tried to gather informations of how he was really as person whenever he is not at our workplace. I learned so many things and I proved that he’s not that bad at all!

When I was about to give up on how to become close friends to him, the universe conspire and it brought me the moment I’ve been waiting for! We became friends, merely brothers and sisters. We share to each other our problems, and talk about anything under the sun. Time came that I was so down and he was there to bring me up and tell me words of encouragement.

But, I fell for him. Something that I know I should not do in the first place. I really hate myself for asking for too much because i know that its so impossible. We can only remain as friends, and i’m aware of that. But one day, he told me that he was also starting to fall for me. I can’t believe it and at the same time I dont know also how to supress those feelings that I have for him. So later on, we became a couple. We’re happy at first, although I know that we should have slowed things up first before jumping into this relationship of ours. we still pushed thru. I don’t really care how will other people think and react about us. But, he’s the one who got affected by everything and asked for a space after a month of being together. So i did let him go. I can still feel that he’s still feeling the same way to me. After a month, I tried to beg him back, but I learned the very reason why he asked for a space, Its because he cheated on me. it hurts like hell., really. But, eventually, we managed to be friends again. We talked and laughed like we never even entered such a relationship. Though we are friends again, i can still feel the pain that he put me through. I can’t even understand why I have to suffer this way.

So, i grew mad at him. Whenever I see him, I just pretend that I dont know him at all. I thought I’m not going to forgive him again about everything. But, time has been so i tried my best to understand our situation.I also want to cope up with everything. We became, eventually friends again. But, when things are getting better for us again, time became so trying and a good opportunity was once again given to me. I was given the opportunity to go abroad to find a stable job for me and my family. I heared about it merely a week or two before my departure. So I gather up all the courage and decided to talk to him once and for all and have a quality time with him. I hate goodbye’s- but I don’t really want this good opportunity to just pass by. I really miss him, but, maybe it was God’s will that’s why I’m sent in this place. He’ll just always remain special no matter what :)

9 comments:

Jez said...

the universe will conspire...i really love that phrase..heeheh
totoo girl, mangyayari ang dapat mangyari.

love has it's own reason. minsan nakakalito, nakakapanghinayang pero in the end masasambit natin, buti na lang nangyari un coz much better ang naghihintay sa atin. just sit tight, and be happy!

oh well, atleast naging kayo you have memories that will make you smile kahit paminsan minsan...hehehe

A-Z-3-L said...

hmmm.. sino kaya ung batang mataba?
hmmmmm... (ulet!)

keep the good memories... leave the pains.

kaya may mga tao sa paligid natin para matuto tayo sa kanila. kung nadapa tayo (dahil itinulak), siguradong may mag-aabot ng kamay para makabangon ulet.

be thankful na once in your life, nakasabay mo sya sa journey mo. hindi man sya ang kasama mo hanggang sa dulo, alam kong may naiwan syang mahalagang ala-ala sa buhay mo.

ingatan mo un... masarap ngumiti pag binabalikan ang saya ng nakaraan. db?

Unknown said...

hindi ako masyadong bitter sa mga pasts kasi kung gaano man nila kao nasaktan, wala ring makakapantay sa mga saya at tuwa na naramdaman ko noon sa kanila..

aheks..

yeah ayt.. the universe will conspire..


ipasa Diyos iyan ms. jen..

poging (ilo)CANO said...

wheeee....naalala ang bakas ng kahapon..hehehe...mahal mo pa siya noh?toinkz..

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

-JEz-
uu..paborito ko din yang phrase na yan. Sabi kasi nila, pag naniwala ka na mangyayari ang isang bagay,the universe will consipire.

yep..di naten kailngan maging bitter sa mga bagay bagay na nangyari sa past.

hheeh..no comment sa pagiging kame thing :)

-aZeL-
malamang kilala mo yang batang mataba na yan..heheh

oo nga..afterall, kahit na hindi naging maganda ung ending nung relationship,what matters is the lessons that we had learned through it. Nakakatuwa siyang balikan. Kung dati puro pain at hatred, ngayon -- wala na..hehe..nakakatawa na lang.

-Vanvan-
Hindi poh ako bitter with the past. That was way back two yrs and I think its unhealthy para hindi magpatawad sa taong minsan mo ding minahal.

"All things happen for a reason"
-mahirap man tanggapin sa umpisa, eventually, you will get used to it and move forward with your own life. God loves me that's why he saved me from that guy :)

-p0gi-
syempre naman..ulyanin lang ang hindi nakakaalala ng nakaraan nho!

Syempre naman, pag minahal mo naman ang isang tao, hindi naman yun mawawala diba? It will always stay there, ang mababawasan lang is yung intensity ng pagmamahal mo for that person =)

Anonymous said...

ok cgeh.. mag comment daw ako! eh kase naman oo na! aaminin na... ako ang promotor netong repost-repost na toh!!! bakit ko ba toh pinarepost? eh maganda kase eh... catchy ung topic saka title..un lang.. walang ibang rason.. walang relevance sa kasalukuyang pangyayari sa buhay nya or sa buhay ko. gusto ko lang talga. hahaha!!!!

sabi ko nga, paminsan-minsan maganda rin to look back sa nakaraan natin kase naaalala natin ung mga nakaraan and at the same time naalala din natin ung mga natutunan nating aral mula dun sa nakaraan na un.. ahihihihi

yun lang..

babye!

gillboard said...

di sa nagiging bitter ako, pero, lab story nanaman!!!

sigh...

malungkot man ang inyong katapusan... love story pa rin!!! hehehe

Kosa said...

oh my goodness..
english repost na post..lols
nosebleed din ako..
Berta, itranslate mo naman to sa tagalog para maintindihan ko..hehehe

kitakits
emo ka na din pala nuon nuon pa...taena

EǝʞsuǝJ said...

-Yanah-
libre kasi maghalungkat ng mga papel eh nho..tsktsk..

wala akong makitang magandang kwento sa wento na toh..:))

-Gillboard-
uu nga nho..akala ko kasi suspense ang wento nito..churreee..repost lang.wlang utak eh..

-Kosa-
duh? tissue gusto mo? translate mo muna post mo bago ko translate to,.hehe...

emo nga kung emo..heheh